Clement Arul Jeeva Susai Arul
Chief Operating Officer, Vigilant Asia Group Sdn Bhd. CEO of Kaapagam Technologies, Kaapagam Education Services. A Security Consultant for many Multi-National and leading IT companies in APAC region. A Frequent Speaker in Security Event in APAC.
- Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2019 -APAC AWARDED BY GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS USA
- Cyber Security Educator of the Year 2019- APAC AWARDED BY GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS USA
- Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2017- AWARDED BY GOVT OF MALAYSIA
- Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2017- APAC AWARDED BY GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS USA
- Cyber Security Innovation of the Year 2016- AWARDED BY GOVT OF MALAYSIA
- Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2014- AWARDED BY GOVT OF MALAYSIA
- Cyber Security Training Provider of the Year 2014- AWARDED BY GOVT OF MALAYSIA
- Specializes in Payment Gateway Hacking, Application Security & Penetration Testing, Big Data & IoT Security.
- Issued 30+ Web Vulnerability Disclosure Documents in 2018 on Vulnerabilities discovered in Government, Corporate, Banks, Online Payment Gateways and e-Shopping websites.
- A Security Technology Architect and Evangelist who created a Regional SOC 2.0 Managed Detection and Response security operation center in 2018 for SME and Enterprises in an affordable package. For the 1st time Small Medium Enterprises starting from a company of 10 machines to 100 machines have started using SOC services and the adoption is growing fast in the Region. A Visionary who sees cybersecurity soc services is for everyone.
- Create and Run Certification courses in Big Data Security, IoT Security, Penetration testing, Digital Forensics, Secure Coding, Network Security and Mobile security. These courses are taken by students across ASEAN in a very affordable price point thru training partners.
- National award winner who has contributed to National Cyber Security Framework and many more national initiatives and now working with few ASEAN governments in developing and implementing National Cyber Security Frameworks.
- Presented in more than 75 public conferences and Talks in last Year and more than 500+ in last 5 Years across ASEAN.
- Created a Security Awareness Certification under KALAM and have trained and certified 3500 people across ASEAN including Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia in the last year.
- THR Raaga Malaysia FM Radio Security Awareness Talk on Social Media & Cyber Attacks & Defences for public: For the entire Nation.
- ASTRO Malaysia Vanavil TV: Vizhithugal 15 mins slot for 13 capsules (days) on various cyber security awareness topics and DO’s and Dont’s for general public : Nationwide Indian Audience.
- Provide Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Consultations, Disaster Recovery & Business
Continuity, and Security Audit Services for Customers in APAC Region.