Clement Arul Jeeva Susai Arul
Chief Operating Officer, Vigilant Asia Group Sdn Bhd. CEO of Kaapagam Technologies, Kaapagam Education Services.
A Principal Technology Architect & Security Professional with Twenty Three (23) years of IT experience in Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Framework, Security Risk & Governance, Systems Analysis, Security Operation Center, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Secure Coding, Implementation, Digital Forensics and Project Management.
Founder, CEO of Cybertronium. A Security Consultant and a CISO-as-a-Service expert for many Multi-National and leading IT companies in APAC region. A Frequent Speaker in Security Events in APAC.
National award winner who has contributed to Malaysia Cyber Security Framework, Malaysia Data Encryption Standard and many more national initiatives and now working with few ASEAN governments in developing and implementing National Cyber Security Frameworks.
As a security influencer, Clement Arul pioneers in to technologies and brings value to his customers and security to their infrastructure. Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), SOAR, XDR was introduced to Malaysian market by Clement Arul thru his SOC 2.0 design and implementation of Regional SOC. In early 2021, he evangelizes the need of Firmware Security and launched Malaysia First Firmware Vulnerability Management service as part of the Cybertronium Consulting and Assessment services.
Recipient of following National Individual Awards :
- Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2014 & 2017, awarded in Cyber Security Awards, Govt of Malaysia
Recipient of following Global Individual Awards :
- Gold Globee Winner for Chief Technology Officer of the Year 2022 | Security Services, Globee Awards, USA
- IFSEC Top 20 Global Cybersecurity Professional & Influencers 2021
- Chief Information Security Officer of the Year 2022 – Asia, Cyber Security Excellence Awards
- Cybersecurity Influencer of the Year 2021, Cybersecurity Awards, UK
- IFSEC Top 20 Global Cybersecurity Professional & Influencers 2020
- Cybersecurity Professional of the Year 2021 & 2020 – Asia, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
- Cybersecurity Educator of the Year 2021 & 2020 – Asia, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
- Cybersecurity Executive of the Year 2021 – Asia, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
- Cybersecurity Professional of the Year 2019 – APAC, awarded by Cyber Security Excellence Awards
As an evangelist and technopreneur, Clement Arul found that Cybersecurity certification courses are expensive and not affordable by many in ASEAN region. From his technical expertise and with his team of experts, Clement Arul created Certification courses that are 100% hands-on, deep dive and affordable, a combination that is very hard to find. Cybertronium today has 10 Certification courses that are ISO 17024 certified and mapped to NICE & MITRE Frameworks and taken by students across ASEAN and OIC countries.
As a Cloud technology enthusiast, Clement Arul saw the potential of cloud and the security challenges that came with it for companies small and big. Cybertronium launched its Cloud Detection and Response (CDR) and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) services that harden organizations’ Cloud security posture aginst attacks and ensure cloud threats are contained with 24×7 Cloud Monitoring, tailored alerting and guided Response across IaaS and SaaS resources on Microsoft Azure, Huawei, and AWS.
Clement Arul is the content author for the following GlobalACE-certified courses that are accredited and endorsed by Malaysia, ASEAN Countries, and OIC CERT countries : Certified Security Operation Center Analyst, Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst, Certified Penetration Tester, Certified Malware Analyst, Certified Mobile Security Professional, and Certified Cloud Security Professional
Clement Arul has been an active Cybersecurity Evangelist and outreach personnel with following notable contributions :
– Chief Architect : KALAM – Cybersecurity Collaboration Platform : A Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), Malaysia Award Winning Platform
– Chief Architect & Developer : VALARI : Common Criteria Certified (the only) Malaysian Web Application Firewall
– Issued 200+ Web Vulnerability Disclosure Documents in last 3 years on Vulnerabilities discovered in Government, Corporate, Banks, Online Payment Gateways and e-Shopping websites in ASEAN.
– Presented in more than 600+ conferences and talks in last 5 Years across ASEAN
– Created a Security Awareness Certification under KALAM and have trained and certified 13500 people