Congrats to the Winners of 2023
1st Prize (RM1,000)
Title: Reducing Early Morning Hypoglycaemia Incidence Among In-Patient Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in non-Critical Care Wards
Name: YONG LAI MEE
Hospital: Subang Jaya Medical Centre
2nd Prize (RM750)
Title: Addressing Covid-19–Associated Staff Fatigue And Burnout
Name: CHUA MEI KWI
Hospital: Mahkota Medical Centre
3rd prize (RM500)
Title: Pharmacy Predesigned Medication Labels of High Alert Medication (HAM) injections to Prevent Medication Errors in Hospitalized Patients
Name: NORFAIZAH BACHOK
Hospital: KPJ Bandar Maharani Specialist Hospital
Submit Your Abstract Application Early!
Please read the guidelines below and submit the relevant required application form and text of abstract before due date in order to be processed for approval.
APHM INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2023
30 MAY – 1 JUN 2023, KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE, MALAYSIA
We welcome abstracts for poster presentations showcasing your hospital/ department’s Quality Improvement Projects.
General Guidelines for submission of abstracts
- An individual may submit a maximum of two abstracts.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all abstracts submitted and provide a registration number for reference. If this is not advised to you before closing date, please email: email@example.com
- Presenting author of abstract that is accepted, MUST REGISTER FOR THE 3 DAY CONFERENCE
- Details and guidelines (poster size, font size etc.) for the final preparation of accepted abstracts will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- The selection of abstracts will be done by the APHM Committee, whose decisions are final.
- Cash Awards will be given for the top 3 posters:
1stprize – RM1,000
2ndprize – RM750
3rdprize – RM500
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted in English, typewritten in font size 11 point Calibri (preferred)
- MAIN AUTHOR – Type in your name and final degree as you want it to appear in the Programme
- CO-AUTHORS – Type names and degrees as per instructions above.
- Text of the abstract must not exceed 250 words and be typed single-spaced, with only the left margin justified. Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- The abstract should contain the following 4 SECTIONS:
- A statement of the objectives of the study
- A description of the methods used
- A summary of the results obtained
- A statement of the conclusions reached
Submission of abstracts by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Must submit as Words file).
Deadline to submit extended to 4 April 2023 –HURRY SUBMIT NOW YOUR APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL
Closing date: 30 March 2023
Announcement of selected abstracts: 14 April 2023
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM ONLINE AT https://forms.gle/hjqkywvMqRfUfwCt7
and email the abstracts in words doc to email@example.com.