Booth No: 170 – 171
Institut Jantung Negara (IJN)
Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) is Malaysia’s only discipline-specific heart specialist facility and one of the largest medical institutions in Malaysia. Set up in 1992, IJN is dedicated to the management and treatment of heart diseases by providing cardiology, paediatric cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery services for adults and children and to date, it has treated over 5 million heart patients.
After 3 decades of its establishment, IJN is reckoned to be among the best medical centres for cardiovascular and thoracic care in Malaysia and the region. IJN has kept abreast with the latest medical advances, from handling a simple hole in the heart surgery to heart and lungs transplantations.
As Malaysia’s premier and South East Asia’s largest Cardiac Centre, IJN is aggressively growing its presence, locally and regionally, on the back of a proven and respected brand name synonymous with quality heart healthcare.
1. Largest Heart Centre in Asia Pacific, 461 bed dedicated for heart, lung, vascular and pediatrics and congenital heart patients
2. Established for more than 30 years. Recorded 5 million patient’s attendees.
3. Multi-award-winning heart centre
4. Home to over 160 Heart Specialists and Medical Practitioners and growing 30 years
5. The only institution in Malaysia dedicated to providing cardiothoracic & vascular treatment for both adults, pediatrics and congenital heart patients
6. Great location in the middle of Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Key products/services that will be displayed:
- CABG, TAVI, MR
- Health Screening Packages