DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP (through Google Play or Apple Store)
– Name of Event APP- APHM Events
Logistic Information for Conference Delegates Only: (scroll down for Level 3 & Ground Floor plan)
Conference Delegates Registration:
|Events :||APHM Main Conference||APHM Nursing Conference|
|Date :||31 May – 2 Jun 2022 (Tuesday-Thursday)||2 Jun 2022 (Thursday)|
Venue: Conference Halls 2 & 3, Level 3
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
|Plenary Theatre, Level 3,
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
0800 – 0900 hours at the foyer of Conference Hall 2, on the 1st day of the days that you have registered for. On-site registration will be done via QR code (which we will send to you before the event)
Exhibition Entrance is included for Conference Delegates:
– Venue: Hall 4 & Hall 5, Ground Floor, KL Convention Centre
|0800 – 0900 hours at the foyer of Conference Hall 2. On-site registration will be done via QR code (which we will send to you before the event)|
Other Conference logistic info
For updates on programme schedule – please check www.aphmconferences.com/ (this is will updated periodically when needed). We will continue to keep you posted of further key updates.
We will be sending to you directly via email the final confirmation/ reminder and QR code for on-site registration & collection of badges before event. Please remember to check (especially your Spam folders) if you do not receive them before the event.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification or call +6012-3923560 or +6012-2286102
KL Convention Centre’s Covid-19 Operating Guidelines & Procedures
It is compulsory for all parties to adhere to the following Centre’s COVID-19 operating guidelines at designated entry points:
- Undergo body temperature check
- Show COVID-19 Risk Status displayed in profile in MySejahtera (only acceptable status will be allowed entry)
- Check-in by scanning Centre’s Venue Check-in QR code with MySejahtera app
- Wear face masks in proper manner and at all times in the premise
- Sanitise hands with hand sanitisers that are being provided
- Effective from 1st October 2021, it will be compulsory for every person to provide a valid digital certificate of vaccination in MySejahtera to prove full vaccination which shall mean 14 days after the 2nd dose in a 2-dose series, such as, Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccines or 28 days after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson, Janssen or CanSino vaccines.
- Person age below 18 who is not vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated person.
- Any person who fails to meet or observe the above entry protocols, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms and/or whose body temperature is above 37.5 Celsius will not be allowed to enter the premise.
The Centre’s COVID-19 operating guidelines entry protocols may change from time to time. You may also refer to the Centre’s website for updates on these guidelines (updated 17 Sep 2021).
Car parking (Rates subject to change without notice)
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre – basement parking & Suria KLCC – RM5 for 1st hour, RM4 for each subsequent hour
- For Early Bird Rates (Mon-Fri)- Must enter between 5 am – 9 am and exit between 4 pm – 12 am to be entitled for RM18.
- KLCC Asy-Syakirin Mosque open air car parking. RM2 first hour and RM1 for subsequent half hour or part thereof
- Wisma UOA II outdoor visitor car park – entry into car park at Jalan Perak – RM12 per entry
- eTiqa Twins, Jalan Pinang – RM3 per hour
- Grand Hyatt KL – only Touch N’ Go card is accepted to enter the covered car park –RM13.00 for first hour, RM5.00 per hour for subsequent hours, RM17.00 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 AM (Seminar: RM17 upon validation). Please ensure that you have your Touch N’Go card ready if you plan to park at Grand Hyatt.
CPD Points For Doctors
-to be confirmed
CPD Points For Nurses (please sign the form for points)
-to be confirmed
– These will be uploaded to the website after the event (only for those speakers who gave approval for sharing of their presentation slides)- How and where to download the slides will be informed to you on-site.
Photos of the event
– We will update the photos after the event for you to view/download
KL Convention Centre Level 3
KL Convention Centre Ground Floor
Enquiry & Update Form
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to APHM Conferences & Exhibition.
You can also contact us at:
Event Manager: Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd (1045322M)
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, HP/Whatsapp: +6012-392 3560/ +6017-866 8522, Tel: +603 – 2096 9656; Fax: +603-2096 9797
Website: www.aphmconferences.com. Facebook.com/APHM.Healthcare
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
A-17-01, Menara UOA Bangsar, No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia