We look forward to welcoming you to the conference and exhibition.
Please read the logistics info below for a safe and smooth event.
Logistic Information for Conference Delegates Only: (scroll down for Level 3 & Ground Floor plan)
Conference Delegates Registration:
|Events :||APHM Main Conference/ APHM-MLSM Medico-Legal Conference||APHM Nursing Conference|
|Date :||31 May – 2 Jun 2022 (Tuesday-Thursday)||2 Jun 2022 (Thursday)|
Venue: Conference Halls 2 & 3, Level 3
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
|Plenary Theatre, Level 3,
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
0800 – 0900 hours at the foyer of Conference Hall 2, on the 1st day of the days that you have registered for. On-site registration will be done via QR code (which we will send to you before the event)
Each delegate will receive one conference bag, badge and meals coupons. Do not share your badge and wear them at all times. You may be denied entry to the hall without your badge.
Exhibition Entrance is included for Conference Delegates:
– Venue: Hall 4 & Hall 5, Ground Floor, KL Convention Centre
|0800 – 0900 hours at the foyer of Conference Hall 2. On-site registration will be done via QR code (which we will send to you before the event)|
Ballroom 1, Level 3. Free seating but please adhere to the SOPs.
Lunch is only for Delegates & Speakers & Invited Guests (coupon system)
|Tea Break :||
Delegates can collect their tea break items from 4 collection centres inside Exhibition Hall 4 & 5 (one delegate/one coupon)
ONLY FOR DELEGATES & SPEAKERS
Hall 4 & Hall 5, Ground Floor. Visitors please read the logistic info below.
Banquet Hall, Level 3
Only for registered members and observers
Other Conference logistic info
For updates on programme schedule – please check www.aphmconferences.com/ (this is will updated periodically when needed). We will continue to keep you posted of further key updates.
We will be sending to you directly via email the final confirmation/ reminder and QR code for on-site registration & collection of badges before event. Please remember to check (especially your Spam folders) if you do not receive them before the event.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification or call +6012-3923560 or +6017-8668522
Logistic Info for Exhibition Visitors– all must be registered in order to enter the Exhibition Hall. You may be asked to show your MySejahtera status and all visitors must wear MASK at all times. We will want to continue to monitor social distancing for everyone’s safety. Please wait in the queue and follow the Marshalls/Securities’ instructions.
For Pre-registered visitors, kindly proceed to the pre-register counters at HALL 5 GROUND FLOOR and show us the QR Code to collect your badge to enter the exhibition. All visitors are strongly encourage to pre-register before retrieving your badge to avoid congestions at the customer service counter. Dress code for exhibition visitor is proper office wear. (NO slipper, singlet, or short pants). Children are not allowed to enter as this is a trade event.
KL Convention Centre’s Covid-19 Operating Guidelines & Procedures (more info at https://www.klccconventioncentre.com/covid-19)
It is compulsory for all parties to adhere to the following Centre’s COVID-19 operating guidelines at designated entry points:
- Show COVID-19 Risk Status displayed in profile in MySejahtera (only acceptable status will be allowed entry)
- Check-in by scanning Centre’s Venue Check-in QR code with MySejahtera app
- Wear face masks in proper manner and at all times in the premise
The Centre’s COVID-19 operating guidelines entry protocols may change from time to time. You may also refer to the Centre’s website for updates on these guidelines – https://www.klccconventioncentre.com/covid-19
Car parking (Rates subject to change without notice)
– Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre – basement parking & Suria KLCC RM5 for 1st hour, RM4 for each subsequent hour. (Early Bird rates for basement parking – RM18 – enter 0500-0900 and exit 1600-2400)
– There are other parking places around the convention centre, you can refer to https://parking.klcc.com.my/ for areas under KLCC Parking Management.
– Other nearby parking spaces that you can consider – the parking at Wisma UOA and eTiqa Twins, Jalan Pinang. Do check out the rates and for safety, please take necessary precautions at all times.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP (through Google Play or Apple Store)
– Name of Event APP- APHM Events
CPD Points For Doctors
CPD Points For Nurses (please sign the form for points)
-to be confirmed
– These will be uploaded to the website after the event (only for those speakers who gave approval for sharing of their presentation slides)- How and where to download the slides will be informed to you on-site.
Photos of the event
– We will update the photos after the event for you to view/download
Delegates eCertificate of Attendance
We will email the instructions on how to download your eCertificate after the conference.
KL Convention Centre Level 3- for more info about KL Convention Centre, please visit their website at https://www.klccconventioncentre.com/
KL Convention Centre Ground Floor
Enquiry & Update Form
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to APHM Conferences & Exhibition.
You can also contact us at:
Event Manager: Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd (1045322M)
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, HP/Whatsapp: +6012-392 3560/ +6017-866 8522, Tel: +603 – 2096 9656; Fax: +603-2096 9797
Website: www.aphmconferences.com. Facebook.com/APHM.Healthcare
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
A-17-01, Menara UOA Bangsar, No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia